Страница 3 из 4 ПерваяПервая 1234 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 21 по 30 из 34

Тема: Как поменять дату (логическую) на сервере?

Разбирающийся Аватар для VampireKB
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Благодарностей: 17 (сообщений: 11)
    Цитата Сообщение от suspectuleu Посмотреть сообщение
    sorry I could not answer but I was in hospital ... health problems ... I read your responses ... But honestly i say that I did not understand very well what I have to do ... can you please be a little more explicit ... i must fix it ... ...thanks
    Hello.
    First of all we need to know where do you have a wrong datetime ? At the Cash station(just a computer) or at Cash Register(fiscal registration,may be a printer with EKLZ )

If it's just a station ,you may fix your datetime at BIOS or by typeing NET TIME \\COMPUTERNAME /SET /YES for automatic time synchronize with PC .Warning ! PC Must be wth OS: WinXP ! Windows Vista or 7 DOESN'T SUPPORT this method !
    if you have a fiscal register that connects to yours cash station and it's like Shtrih, then you may type at autoexec.bat setftime command .Example: Setftime 30 1 (For ANY FR by Shtrih-M )

Best regards
    Хотите БЕСПЛАТНЫЙ кипер ? http://www.techrk.ru/?cat=17
    Также доступен ФТП !! ftp://techrk.ru
    Теперь возможно произвести покупку ПО через терминалы Qiwi.Подробности на сайте

Новичок
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Благодарностей: 0 (сообщений: 0)
    Thanks for your help ... so I have a the cash register connected to a screen tuche ... which is connected to a computer. The computer shows an hour ... the tuche has an hour ... and the cash register receipt shows another hour, difference is 12 hours. I called the company authorized to change the time in the cash register with the correct one, the computer I have set the same hour with the cash register and the next day the same problem ...
    `What you have said is the solution?

ТВОРЕЦ СЧАСТЬЯ Аватар для SH
    Поблагодарил(а)
    Благодарностей: 192 (сообщений: 165)
    difference is 12 hours
    Where is right?
    Алексей Аркадьев

Когда заказчик ищет волшебника, то чаще всего он находит сказочника.
    Если у Вас есть вопрос по поддержке - напишите его на форуме, я обязательно отвечу, если знаю ответ.
    Если Вам нужны какие-то файлы, пишите на почту: support@carbis.ru, но вначале посмотрите в разделе для скачивания.
    Для коммерческих вопросов:
    +7 (495) 740-49-91, или на почту: sales@carbis.ru

Новичок
    Поблагодарил(а)
    the computer has the right hour. the cash register had the right hour. but i don`t know wy ... but again ... the computer has the right hour .. but on the reciept from the cash register the hour is with 12 hours behind. the cash register is conected to the touche screen, can that be the problem?! from there?!

Поблагодарил(а)
    on the reciept from the cash register the hour is with 12 hours behind
    It's a final receipt or not?
    Алексей Аркадьев

Если у Вас есть вопрос по поддержке - напишите его на форуме, я обязательно отвечу, если знаю ответ.
    Если Вам нужны какие-то файлы, пишите на почту: support@carbis.ru, но вначале посмотрите в разделе для скачивания.

Новичок
    Поблагодарил(а)
    it`s the receipt that i give to the client when he must pay, all the receipt`s are with 12 hours behind

Поблагодарил(а)
    You wrote:
    the computer has the right hour. the cash register had the right hour. but i don`t know wy ... but again ... the computer has the right hour .. but on the reciept from the cash register the hour is with 12 hours behind. the cash register is conected to the touche screen, can that be the problem?! from there?!
    What type of reciept do you have ? (Company name,model name)

I called the company authorized to change the time in the cash register with the correct one
    may be you have some problems with electricity ? Does your cash register connect with UPS or other type of voltage defend items?
    What did a company engineer said about battery at your cash register? It could be broken(provide low power and make time to go slower .)

My solutions are:
    1)Change battery at cash station for a new one (usually it need after more than 1 year of usability)
    2)make a safe 220V by UPS.. something like ippon smartwinner ..
    3)If a company of your cash register are: Shtrih-M or ISKRA ,then R-Keeper have special files called "setFtime" for synchonising time between cash station and cash register.

Best regards

Поблагодарил(а)
    I haven't any idea
    Алексей Аркадьев

Новичок
    Поблагодарил(а)
    i have a DATECS model MP55, i changed the batery not long ago, i have a ups conection to the cash register. I will try with the setings in autoexec.bat, and see what is hapening. Another question after i will write teh line in autoexec.bat, on the computer with de program, i must reset it, and the touche?!

Поблагодарил(а)
    Цитата Сообщение от sictirit Посмотреть сообщение
    i have a DATECS model MP55, i changed the batery not long ago, i have a ups conection to the cash register. I will try with the setings in autoexec.bat, and see what is hapening. Another question after i will write teh line in autoexec.bat, on the computer with de program, i must reset it, and the touche?!
    DATECS..
    May you copy here all the text from the file RKCLIENT\RKEEPER6.INI ?
    Because if your rk are not using shfrk.dll or prim08.dll than you can't use setftime file

and the main answer is:
    no. that programm run&quit automatically .you need just to write the execution file into autoexec.bat.